|Level of employment:||80% to 100%|
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in using Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, SQL & NoSQL
- Data discovery tasks (R, Zeppelin, Jupyter Notebook) and machine learning frameworks, applied to diverse datasets (SparkML, Keras, Theano, TensorFlow)
- Experience in development (different OO-languages)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies is a plus
- Fast learner, proactive, organized and able to work independently with minimal direction from management
- Fluency in English, German or French is a plus
We intend to fill this position without external recruiting or placement companies.
What awaits you
At Swisscom you can use your talents, tackle challenges and help shape our digital future. In Switzerland. With a leading technology company. We are committed to informal working practices across all hierarchy levels. As part of our corporate responsibility strategy "Hello Future" we promote climate and environmental protection, social responsibility, ethics and sustainability.
Your working hours and workplace
Full-time or part-time: work out the best fit for you and your duties with your line manager. You can also keep your workplace flexible – Swisscom supports working from home and on the move.
As you move up the career ladder, or explore new business areas, we support your professional and personal development through continuous training and ongoing interviews. We also provide you with opportunities to put your ideas into practice across all levels of the company.
Salaries at Swisscom are fair and market-driven. The salary system is transparent and incorporates your personal performance with achieving common goals. You also benefit from various services offered by Swisscom and other companies.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your application!