Berne or Zurich
|Level of employment:||100%|
sound, rational person, you are capable of pushing forward transformational projects like our migration to the cloud. You love ambitious goals and keep a holistic view on the cloud, its developments and related topics.
- Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Extensive experience with cloud native software development, ideally 10+ years
- Proficiency in creating, maintaining, running cloud native software
- Strong foundation in software engineering and knowhow in product management
- Experienced in running teams with leading roles in software development (as a practitioner)
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
We intend to fill this position without involvement of external recruiting or placement companies.
What awaits you
At Swisscom you can use your talents, tackle challenges and help shape our digital future. In Switzerland. With a leading technology company. We are committed to informal working practices across all hierarchy levels. As part of our corporate responsibility strategy "Hello Future" we promote climate and environmental protection, social responsibility, ethics and sustainability.
Your working hours and workplace
Full-time or part-time: work out the best fit for you and your duties with your line manager. You can also keep your workplace flexible – Swisscom supports working from home and on the move.
As you move up the career ladder, or explore new business areas, we support your professional and personal development through continuous training and ongoing interviews. We also provide you with opportunities to put your ideas into practice across all levels of the company.
Salaries at Swisscom are fair and market-driven. The salary system is transparent and incorporates your personal performance with achieving common goals. You also benefit from various services offered by Swisscom and other companies.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your application!